Can’t import AVI files into APP 2 correctly.

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Can’t import AVI files into APP 2 correctly.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Krathios
      Participant

When I try to import an avi video file into APP 2, the video never shows up in it. The audio track shows up and works just fine though. I have tried many avi files each ending with the same result. I was wondering if anyone knew why that was?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sounds like a codec problem. Out of curiosity, are you trying to import a DivX/XviD .avi file?

Krathios
      Participant

From what I could tell some were xvid but as for the others I am not sure because it doesn’t say at all.

Something that I forgot to mention before though was that I created videos from older versions of AP and I can’t even import those.

Krathios
      Participant

Still having problems. Any help would be appreciated.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN