Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Can’t import AVI files into APP 2 correctly.
- September 5, 2007 at 8:27 AM #44965
When I try to import an avi video file into APP 2, the video never shows up in it. The audio track shows up and works just fine though. I have tried many avi files each ending with the same result. I was wondering if anyone knew why that was?
- September 5, 2007 at 8:38 AM #187612AnonymousInactive
Sounds like a codec problem. Out of curiosity, are you trying to import a DivX/XviD .avi file?
- September 5, 2007 at 11:07 AM #187613
From what I could tell some were xvid but as for the others I am not sure because it doesn’t say at all.
Something that I forgot to mention before though was that I created videos from older versions of AP and I can’t even import those.
- September 12, 2007 at 11:32 AM #187614
Still having problems. Any help would be appreciated.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.