Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › can’t capture
- December 20, 2005 at 11:22 AM #36708nullifierParticipant
Ok so I have a Panasonic Dv camera. I got the pinnacle editing software. When I hook up the camera to the pc the pinnacle software will not recognise my camera. When I look into my pc I can see that the computer has the camera. Any Idea on what to do.
- December 20, 2005 at 1:06 PM #163125i43ProductionsParticipant
the problem might be that the pinnacle software you installed is lacking a software patch to make it recognize your camera. if you have the 24p camera, it requires special drivers for the software to make it work so you might just need to go to the pinnacle website and download an update for your software
- December 31, 2005 at 6:01 AM #163126jhumpirParticipant
I have the same problem but I used sony pdf170. do I have to do the same thing? thanks
- December 31, 2005 at 8:21 AM #163127AnonymousInactive
PD170 does not shoot 24p.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.