Canon XL1s for sale

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 15 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

This Canon camera comes with many extras including padded bright steel custom carry box, Canon professional grade tri pod, Upgraded 16:1 zoom lens, remote control, shoulder pad, carry strap, and the orginal manual. I barely used this camera five (5) times. All of it is just like new. It is a great bargin at this price. Go to my storefront website to see pictures of everything https://www.shop.neverlostgolf.com and click on the "see other products" link to get to the video equipment section of the website.. I want to sell this fast, so don’t wait. First come first serve!!! Don’t like the price??? Give me an offer…..will sale with payment and/or terms.

Inactive

Nice price. Wish I had the money. It will sell fast.

Participant

is your camera still available?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap