Canon Vixia hf m41 – white balance

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hey guys, I recorded a wedding 2 weeks ago, I had my female assistant go and record the bride and the bridesmaids getting ready. When she returned I couldn’t access my white balance menu. It has stayed like this since the wedding. I now am recording MMA here in Texas and really need access to this feature! Luckily the picture quality is amazing, but I still need to access it. When I try to get to it, it simply cannot be touched. BTW She doesn’t know what she did.

Thanks

Tim

Participant

Hello Tim,

I own the HF21, check the manual it should return to default every time it is turned off. That aside, ensure you are not in duel mode still camera/video camera. These cameras in duel mode will disable many functions. While I am not 100% sure of your model the turn switch is sometimes in an illogical location, mine is where I rest my finger so I hit it all the time. The White Balance will only work on these cameras if in Video Camera Mode only.

Participant

Just changed it over to Cinema mode, and you were correct! Much appreciated sir!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap