Canon Vixia Camcorders

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Which one is better the Canon Vixia HF R20 or CANON VIXIA HF200? I am going to used it the record high school footballs games. I thing both have a mic input that i can plug a radio to get radio broadcast feed.

Thanks

jb – the only difference between the the $419 Canon HF R20 and the $389 HF R200 is that the R20 has 8GB of internal memory. I would get the R200 and keep the $30 difference in my pocket. For less than $20, you can get a 32GB card.

Yes, both cameras have mic inputs (and headphone jacks). To get the headphone out from your radio to the mic in of your camcorder, though, you may have an impedance matching problem. You’ll probably need an impedance matching cable like this one.

Hope this is helpful,

Bill

Hybrid Camera Revolution

Participant

Thanks that just what i needed.

Participant

Can I use a male to male cable plug from the radio to the camcorder instead of a impedance matching cable?

Thanks

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best micro four thirds lenses — 2021

MFT, or micro four thirds, is a popular mount style used by many manufacturers in conjunction with the micro 4/3 sensor. It’s good to keep in mind that micro four thirds camera systems use a smaller sensor.
homicide-bootstrap