canon mov files

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

My canon Powershot saves movies in HD as a mov. file and I’m having a hard time finding an editing program that can handle big (as in 13 GB) mov files. Any suggetions? thanks.

Jeff B

“I’m having a hard time finding an editing program that can handle big (as in 13GB) .mov files.”

This surprises me as I know for a fact the Mac-based editing programs from Apple & Adobe, even iMovie, could handle the job provided your computer has the processing power and RAM to do so, and I “ASSUME” in spite of what THEY say can happen by assuming, most other current & popular platforms also can, one way or another, again provided your computer is up to the task. So, the CS series, FCP, FCPX, iMovie … others will also chime in here.

Participant

Yes. All of applesNLEs will, all of Avid’s, and all of Adebe’s. I can’t think of NLE that won’t, really.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap