Canon GL2 with original accessories and extra batteries

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds Canon GL2 with original accessories and extra batteries

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I’m looking to sell my Canon GL2. If you are interrested in purchasing a GL2 and would like to get a well taken care of camera along with a couple of extended batteries please email me. Only serious buyers, willing to pay with a check please, I don’t want to take the hit on credit card processing fees. It comes with all of the original equipment and accessories and the original box and manual. Camera works perfectly. I am looking to upgrade, and need the money from this one to put a down payment on a new one. The camera has been serviced and maintained by Canon factory service. Asking $1750 or best offer.

Thanks

adam@inmotionvideo.biz

Inactive

Is this still for sale?

If so, please contact me.

steve.maisch@53.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2021

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your specific situation. The...
homicide-bootstrap