Canon GL2

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Im returning my canon HF20 because editng the AVCHD format is ridiculous. Converting the files and rendering them is too much of a hassle, files are way to big and will just slow down my computer and even the converted files will still lag. Id rather just buy a high quality DV/SD camcorder. Im looking into buying the Canon GL2. But im wondering will I have a problem editing the footage? Is it easy to import to my computer? Does it work well with Adobe Premium?

I have a HP pavilion Dv5 1002nr, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion X2 RM-70 Dual-Core Mobile Processor, ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics, 15.4″ WXGA High-Definition BrightView Widescreen. THANKS!

Participant

Hey Mike…I use Adobe Premiere – and have been shooting with a GL2 for years with no editing problems. A simple Firewire connection is all that’s needed.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap