Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › Consumer Camcorders › Canon Elura 100 (audio question)
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
- July 28, 2008 at 11:24 AM #45285AnonymousInactive
I have read my manual and still cannot figure this out. I need to connect a microphone to my Canon Elura 100.
I need to know if the Canon has a connector for a 1/8inch cable. (I am going to buy a XLR to 1/8 inch cord.) Can someone give me the quick skinny?
Thanks so much in advance!
- July 28, 2008 at 1:06 PM #188309RobParticipant
You should be able to just look for the input on your camera. And if you can’t do that, look for “microphone input” or something related to that in the index of your manual. If none of that works, then your camera probably doesn’t have a mic input. After all, it is a consumer camera. Cant expect everything on it.
- July 28, 2008 at 1:21 PM #188310D0nParticipant
there is a cover on the top righthand corner of the back of your camera.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.