Canon 550D – France (first film)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hello everyone,

I just made my first film with my new DSLR Canon 550D/T2i Rebel while a travel in Britanny, France.

Could you give me your opinion about my work ? Don’t forget that this is my first try so be indulgent πŸ™‚

Thanks, and i hope you to enjoy the video πŸ™‚

—>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlcgWVd-Hew&feature=youtu.be

Inactive

Anybody there who could give me his opinion ? πŸ™

Only people who don’t really know videomaking told me that was nice, but i’d like to know pros opinion if possible

Inactive

Hi Matt,

I am a turkish movie maker.

I like your style. It seemed to me you can shoot very good documentaries

your rythym and editing speed are in accord with your (I think) Irish music.

I wonder, how did you make editing?

I am working over Adobe premier pro to make my own editing.

sincerely

argun atesh

Participant

I think it looks really nice. Nice use of music as well.

Inactive

Thanks for your reply, both of you πŸ™‚

I don’t know if the music is Irish, but I don’t think so. I just know it sounds celtic.

I’m gonna travel over many regions in different european countries (and why not in others continents soon) to make this kind of videos. I hope that people will get interested in my work, it’s really hard to make something getting viral on the internet.

By the way, I also used Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 for editing, so if ever you had any question on it feel free to send me a message.

I do apologize for my english, I’m french so I guess that some sentences must be wrong.

-Matt

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best desktop computers for video editing β€” 2021

An efficient editing workflow depends on a solid editing system. Here's a look at the best desktop computers for video editing.
homicide-bootstrap