Can someone help with burning a DVD? I’m getting jumpy audio

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Miscellaneous Techniques Can someone help with burning a DVD? I’m getting jumpy audio

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

I’m using Pinnacle Studio v9 and am attempting to burn a dvd of my final project. All looks fine and previews fine, but when I burn it to disc, the resulting disc has jumpy audio for the first 30 sec. The final project that I am rendering to disc is made up of a menu and then 9 previously rendered avi files (audio included) There are no separate audio tracks that need to be retrieved during the rendering.

I even tried to burn just the first avi file – no menu – and it still burned with jumpy audio in the beginning. I’ve rerendered the first avi file and it previews fine.

I seem to remember some time ago, that active processes could interfere with disc burning. If that’s true, what processes could be causing the problem?

Now, for the expected…. I have a deadline and need to get this burned TODAY. So, this request is somewhat urgent.

Thanks in advance,
      Bob

Inactive

I’ve just about had it with Pinnacle myself. I downloaded Sony Vegas to give it a try, but couldn’t find anywhere how to create a menu. So, back to Pinnacle I went…

What should I be upgrading to? I usually only make 1 or 2 projects a year, so naturally, I don’t want to spend too much.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best new video tech at CES 2019

Every year, we head to CES to check out the latest innovations in consumer technology and look for the next big thing in video production. CES 2019 was no exception.
homicide-bootstrap