Can I download from my Sony CCD-TR60E to PC

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

Just come out of the dark ages and bought myself a computer. I am wondering if there is anyone out there that can help me…I have a Sony CCD-TR60E – Which I bought many moons ago and want to download all my 8mm tapes to my PC. The manual for the camcorder only refers to viewing to video or TV. I have tried using the Sony RFU adapter to my PC but with no joy. Can anyone help me?
      Thanks in anticipation
      RossT

Inactive

you need an analog to digital coverter to bring in your videos. I suggest looking at Canopus advc110, plugs directly to the computer through firewire, no software, drivers to install. analog in and out, digital in and out. Great box. Also, you should be aware that digital video files when capture as uncompressed video/audio are 13 gigabytes per hour. You’ll need to capture these files to a separate drive other than your system drive (not on a partition). Also, it will be best to ensure that you don’t have any unneccesary background processes going on while capturing (i.e. virus scan…..) do a search for a program called end it all (might be enditall)

Good Luck

John

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap