- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years, 9 months ago by Anonymous.
- May 26, 2010 at 2:08 AM #40627AnonymousInactive
Hi. I was wondering if anyone out there hastryed a ZOLLY SHOT while the camera is rotating 360 degrees at the same time?If anyone has, how did it turn out? I am very curious. Thanks!
- May 26, 2010 at 3:16 AM #174219CraftersOfLightMember
Are you talking as incircling the subject in a spiral?
- May 26, 2010 at 1:30 PM #174220RobParticipant
you could probably just do a zolly shot and record a higher resolution than the rest of your video and then just rotate the image in post
- May 27, 2010 at 1:28 AM #174221Grinner HesterParticipant
Because perspective is what you are playing on witha zolly shot, trucking at the same time reduces the effect.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.