- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
- September 15, 2009 at 2:56 AM #43119AnonymousInactive
Im looking for a good professional panasonic camcorder to film skateboarding with. Could anyone recommend a good panasonic that will also support a good death lens? I need a recommendation for the death lens too.
- September 15, 2009 at 11:29 PM #180710AnonymousInactive
Budget? Why limit yourself to panasonic?
- September 15, 2009 at 11:57 PM #180711EarlCMember
HEY SHOOTER! GREAT suggestions! On the mark and well-thought-out.
SK8 I couldn’t tell you about the “death lens” but some hands-on, and a LOT of reading, and bunches of positive reviews by actual users in the business have led me to believe the Panasonic HMC-150 would be a GREAT starting point.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.