Camera choice

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I would like to have a new video camera, which would be the top three brands to choose?

Participant

I would say Sony, JVC and Panasonic but Im sure everyone has there own favorite list. I have a JVC and panasonic. Just because a brand is good dosent mean every camera they make is the best. One company may have the best camera for 399$ but another company may have the best for 799$.

What is your price range and what features are you looking for? HD or SD, tape, dvd, memory card or hard drive storage ? Do you want any pro features (extra mic input, good manual controls, 3ccd imaging,etc). What is your intended usage and final output (to dvd, youtube, computer playback only) ?

Inactive

well I have recently gotten a HV20, and it is Great, go to EXPECAM.com they have one for ONLY $500 Bucks, and its Factory fresh. It has great features, and you wont be let down. It also has Cinama mode, and Progessive Scan, Not Interlaced!

Inactive

well I have recently gotten a HV20, and it is Great, go to EXPECAM.com they have<br> one for ONLY $500 Bucks, and its Factory fresh. It has great features, and you wont<br> be let down. It also has Cinama mode, and Progessive Scan, Not Interlaced!

Participant

I’m partial to my Panasonic AG-DVC20

πŸ˜‰

J.

Participant

What do you think about Canon?

Participant

I’m looking for something very good but for amateurs

Inactive

Check out this camcorder review site:

http://www.camcorderinfo.com/ratings.php

Inactive

Try also TestFreaks. Choose Camcorders and filter them by score. Now you have the list of the best camcorders, which have the biggest rating based on expert and user reviews:

http://www.testfreaks.com/digital-camcorders/?sort=score

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap