Camcorder Retailers

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I just posted the other day about buying a camera, but I was wondering if there were any retailers (other than local) that would carry cameras such as the FX7 or what not. Does anyone know of a place I could find them?

Participant

Most folks love B & H – I have purchased from them many times and have gotten good prices. If you are looking in the consumer realm, a good sale from someone like BestBuy or Costco can get good prices as well (I got my Sony SR11 from Best Buy for $100 less than B&H wanted at the time plus I got 18 months interest free financing).

Look around – Check sellers out at ResellerRating.com – Just remember that if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Participant

I agree with what birdcat has to say here. When shopping on line it pays to do your homework. I am including a link to a website that talks about different on-line camera dealers and explains some things that everyone needs to know as we are all looking for a good price when purchasing equipment.

This sites has not been updated for a while but still has some very good info for people that are shopping for cameras.

http://sheddingsomelight.com/index.html

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Camera on a hand held stabilizer

Best camera stabilizers for video — 2021

A camera stabilizer lets you capture smooth shots without sacrificing freedom of movement. Here’s a look at the best handheld stabilizers available today.
homicide-bootstrap