camcorder comparison PANASONIC PV-GS150 3 CCD TO AG-DVC7

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Cameras and Camcorders Other Camcorders camcorder comparison PANASONIC PV-GS150 3 CCD TO AG-DVC7

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I HAVE THE GSC150

BOTH CAM’S ARE PANASONIC . I SEE THE DVC7 IS PROFESSIONAL AND LOOKS ALOT MORE PROFESSIONAL . BUT THE GS150 HAS 3 CCD AND I THINK THE DVC7 HAS A 1/4″ CCD

I’M THINKING OF SELLING MY CAM AND ADDING MONEY TO BY THE DVC

ANY INFO IS HELPFUL

THANKS

Participant

I have a Panasonic GS150 3ccd Camcorder which does pretty good for resolution ( I’m not a professional ) . I was looking into the Panasonic DVC7 1/4″ ccd – now the DVC7 is considered professional and reasonably priced but from what it sounds like it also isn’t the greatest in low light.

I noticed on some reviews they said that the 1/4″ccd is bad – if this is the case is my gs150 good since its 3ccd or will this have a better resolution with the 1/4″ccd.

I’m shooting a Dog dvd I want to get the best resolution possible ( well between the two of these cams )

I’d buy another type of professional cam but have limited funds

rjblackout@hotmail.com

( * IF ANYONE HAS A SAMPLE DVD OF THE RESOLUTION ON DVC7 COULD SOMEONE SEND ME A BRIEF SAMPLE DVD JUST TO SEE THE CLEARITY *)

Any help will be good

Thanks

Randy

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video editing software — 2021

In this article, we’ll go over the criteria you’ll need to consider when choosing the best video editing software for your needs.
homicide-bootstrap