Buying Used

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      SpencerStewart
      Participant

Does anyone on this forum know any honest sites for buy/trading used equipment, such as bhphoto’s used section?
      What websites do you recommend to buy used equipment from (lights, C-stands, cameras, tripods)?

Thanks,

Spencer Stewart

brandon0409
      Participant

I would not suggest Ebay unless it is a new piece of equipment – FROM A REPUTABLE DEALER!

Any other places, I would recommend your local stores or as you mentioned, BH Photo video.

Endeavor
      Participant

I totally disagree about the eBay thing. I use it all the time and have had great success. You just need to do your homework. I just posted in another topic about this:
      http://www.videomaker.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5576

SpencerStewart
      Participant

Thanks. Right now I’m bidding on a Sony HC1, from dealtree auctions.

I supposed you can amount some trust with to ebay stores.

SpencerStewart
      Participant

Oh yeah, I’m also on the look out for a real 35mm adapter. (after making a very cheap one myself, the "agus35")

adaptoruser
      Participant

FYI you can find everything you need to know about lenses for use with 35mm lens adaptors like the Redrock M2, Brevis, Letus35 etc. at http://www.lenses35.com. This site also has a large selection of mint/near mint moderately priced lenses for sale. They will answer any question you might have.

Cheers,
      Jo
      Hollywood, California

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Production Gear’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN