Buying a wireless microphone

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I don’t even know where to begin….Well I am looking for a wireless microphone (Duh) but I am recording pranks (Jackass type of stuff) I am using a sony vx2000. I would like to know does anyone know of a good wireless microphone? thats not so expensive? My budget is $300 or less, I’m looking for something that can transmit 500 feet or less. can anyone help? thanks

Inactive

Try azden.com. quality inexpensive wireless mics

Inactive

I found this one, what do you guys think? How many feet can I get?

WLX-PRO 240.00
      A complete system which includes the WL/T-PRO, a belt-pack transmitter (WM-PRO) with electret condenser lavalier microphone (EX-503), and the WR-PRO receiver, which comes with both shoe-mount and velcro

Antenna: External Antenna
      Mic Unit: Omni Lavalier
      RF Output: 30mW (50mW max.)
      Impedance: 2.2 k ohms
      Battery: 1 (9v)
      Battery Life: 8 to 10 Hours
      Dimensions: 86mm x 60mm x 21.5mm – (3.4″ x 2.4″ x .84″)
      Weight: 98g with Battery – (3.4 oz)

Inactive

Also! Do I need a beachtech in order to connect the wireless microphone?

Inactive

I’ve been using an Azden WMS-PRO for a couple of years and have had no problems with it. This Mic has a small lavalier and a handheld that will plug into the transmitter, (one at a time). I’ve never gone more than about 100 feet, but they work fine at that distance

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap