Business Insurance??

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Ok. I need some advice. I’m a part-time video guy, who works out of my home. Hopefully in the near future i would like to go full time video! But I know even as a part-timer you can’t control accidents and that, no insurance is 10 x worse than trying to work professional with a 1CCD!

So I would like some recommendations on how some of you handle your insurance for your business! Also if you know an agent or have a Insurance company in mind, drop me a line! Thanks alot! Keep the tape rolling!

Participant

im a part time guy also, atleast for the time being. this may not apply to you but the way i do it at the moment is claim it under my home owners insurance. there are some different specifications but you would have to speak with an agent about it. call around for rates.

Participant

Im an Insurance agent out of NC and I would love to help you guys out if I can. Be carefull relying on your homeownes to cover you as most homeowner policies EXCLUDE coverage for business operations. It is possible to get a relatively inexpensive businessowners policy that covers both your liability and equipment. Though, if you were really trying to save you could get a policy just to cover your camera but, the price would depend on the value and the deductible. I would be happy to help you further but, your best bet is to call a local agent and tell them what you are looking for and get SEVERAL quotes.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap