Burning a DVD that can be read in Japan

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Burning a DVD that can be read in Japan

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I need help in a hurry as the DVDs need to be done by Wednesday (06-25-08) evening or sooner.

I have beenvideoing (vx2100)and burning to DVD High School events including Basketball games, Football games and some school functions. An exchange student is in many of these videos and I would like to give the student a copy of some of the events prior to return to their home country.

What if anything, do I need to do so they will be able to view these videos inJapan?Precise info would be appreciated. I take these videos straight from camera to a standalone video recorder at the present time and make copies with Nero 7 Ultra.

I have done no editing to date but have just purchased a new computer and Photoshop/Premier Elements to start my learning process.

Participant

I believe Japan uses NTSC encoding as well. So you shouldn’t have to do anything. Just to be safe, burn a copy of the videos in PAL and NTSC.

I think that’s the issue when making things work in other countries.

• Viewing 1 reply thread
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap