Burn someting

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi,

Just wanted to ask if somene can tell me how to burn something without damaging it? (Eg house)

is there any Idea or tutorial?

Inactive

I am pretty sure you can do that with After Effects. You will have more control over it, and you wont actually destroy your house, which is good. πŸ˜€

http://www.videomaker.com/vidcast/128/

Here’s a tutorial made by Videomaker itself.

Hope that helps,

Caio

Luis Maymi LopezLuis Maymi Lopez
      Participant

Burning down a house is kinda dangerous if you dont have a proffesional by your side. Like shippocaio said After Effect will do the trick but to make it realistic you will need to do color correction and among other stuff. I reccomend that you check out this website http://www.detonationfilms.com This website have real fire and among other explosion recorder on a black background, which can be remove in editing using chroma key (keying the black) or I think with “Luma key” if I remember right (not too sure) You can download a few free trials, import it to your NLE, chroma key the black, and reposition the fire where you want it to be. I use the police light bar in a scene and it look awesome.

Inactive

Videomaker sells a tutorial video on this, which is often advertised at the bottom of threads…but you can also find it Here

Inactive

burning down houses…why am i the only one that seems to be disturbed?

Participant

There is a good book on doing these type of effects in After Effects that I can recommend, The Visual Effects Arsenal by Bill Byrne.

Participant

very helpful thank you for all. I am thankful to lern alot from you guyz. may God bless you all

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video β€” 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap