Building Twitch Style Effects

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

In this tutorial, Nick takes us through the steps of creating a ‘Twitch’ like effect with the effects freely available inside After Effects.

Building Effects

He takes the opening shot of Baz Harvey’s ‘See For’ music video and builds the effect from the ground up.

You might want to watch the opening 30 seconds of Baz’s clip here to get an idea of what he’s going to make.

It’s about creating a point of difference between your work and somebody else.

Thanks.

Who knew you were from Auz? You guys out of Mel or Syd?

Participant

We be in Melbourne!! You?

Statesides Mate.

Spent some months working in Queensland & NSW and took ‘holiday’ in Mel a while back. Nice country. I do believe I can hear your european ancestors saying as they saw the shores of Auz saying, “It get’s hot as hell, Cyclones, hostile natives and more deadly critters than most of the world. All right then, let’s live here!”

Seriously, though I had a great time there (though I didn’t appreciate the redback that took up residence in my computer bag.) I found the people to be very nice and hardworking. If we could have stopped the Brits from teaching you to drive on the wrong side of the road, Auz would be perfect.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap