Building or Increasing Your Business

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

If you have just started a video production business and want to develop a major branding video service program, or if you are an established independent video services provider and seek to expand beyond your current market offerings, drop me an e-mail.

I have begun a program that focuses on an area of video production that is under served, with a demographic that is currently numbered at 39 million and will reach 100 million by 2029 in the U.S.A. alone. This program has a world wide marketing potential based on a simple and affordable production concept that anyone who enjoys producing video can quickly adapt to their current business model.

While it starts simple and sweet with a low price point, the business offers a multitude of opportunities for up-sells, referrals and renewable business in an area where, if every person making video for money on the planet served this demographic it would not become saturated.

Visit Video StoryTellers! and study the website carefully, check out the existing associates and if you like the concept and want to be a part of it ask for the information PDF and I will attach to an e-mail reply or make it available at Dropbox. You DO use Dropbox, don’t you πŸ˜‰ Thanks SargeHero (Luis) for leading me to that useful tool.

E-mail me at echessher@hotmail.com or visit my video marketing blog at E.C. Come, E.C. Go

Luis Maymi LopezLuis Maymi Lopez
      Participant

“Thanks SargeHero (Luis) for leading me to that useful tool.”

Dropbox have become a necessity for me. I have use it to sent video samples to clients. I encourage everyone to take a look at it.

Like Earl mentioned Video StoryTellers offers an immense amount of business opportunities. I’m proud to be Video StoryTellers associate for Puerto Rico and this program is simply genius, works in every corner of the planet. You don’t believe me? Feel free to check it out at Video StoryTellers

PS: Spanish speakers, feel free to visit Video StoryTellers in Spanish.

Thanks, Luis, for your words of support, your interest and participation in Video StoryTellers! and I also wanted to thank you for the video producer in South Africa who is considering participation due to your recent referral. In addition to Puerto Rico (Luis) being onboard with VST, we have Mississippi. Pennsylvania, Minnesota and Florida in the program, along with Australia and Canada. This is going to be HUGE, and mostly with thanks to Luis and others who show a lot of enthusiasm for its potential as a world wide branding and marketing strategy based on a simple, affordable and important service with heavy socially oriented approach.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Nikon lenses β€” 2021

Nikon cameras are a favorite for DSLR shooters. Nikon has their own line of lenses, but there are also some third-party options available for both F mounts and Z mounts. Here are the best Nikon lenses currently available on the...
homicide-bootstrap