Budding videomaker’s mom needs xmas advice

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      claxtonjunior
      Participant

My daughter has won awards for the last two years atcampus movie fest, this year best drama in the whole california area.(she is a grad student in another field). Both of her movies have been stop time animation. She used a canon camera for the competition (5 days on loan), which had a firewire so she could record directly to her computer. It was a model ZR8000, i think. She would like a camcorder for Christmas, and she says she thinks she wants a Canon, but her main requirements are that it have a firewire and usb, and she wants the lens quality to be really good. Can any of you make a suggestion as to what model you would recommend for her budding talents? Thank you in advance. Her movie can be seen at the campus movie fest website, and the name of her movies are: S is for Slicing and Medo and the Dragon. She was told Medo and the Dragon is playing on Virgin Airways!

Anonymous

I think you mean the ZR800, but what is your budget?

claxtonjunior
      Participant

500 or less, unfortunately

Anonymous

Can’t suggest anything specific myself, unfortunately, but I know that’s what others here will want to know in order to help you out so I asked now.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Other Camcorders’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN