Boris Red FX Media in Vegas

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      iltoad
      Participant

Has anyone in here used Boris Red inside of Vegas? For me it’s a hard program to learn and within Vegas its a frustrating program to use.

Is Red an obsolete program, now that Vegas Pro has all the masks, transitions and has all the bells & whistles? Is Red better as a stand alone program rather than trying to use is a FX Media within Vegas.

If so I’ve got a Boris Red program for sale . . . . lol

NormanWillis
      Participant

Has anyone in here used Boris Red inside of Vegas? For me it’s a hard program to learn and within Vegas its a frustrating program to use. Is Red an obsolete program, now that Vegas Pro has all the masks, transitions and has all the bells & whistles? Is Red better as a stand alone program rather than trying to use is a FX Media within Vegas. If so I’ve got a Boris Red program for sale . . . . lol

I do not know if this will help you, but I am digging into the Pan/Crop tool and the Motion tools now, and am wondering myself, “Who Needs Boris?” But I think Boris still has some tools (especially 3D effects) that Vegas does not have…yet.

I am being told it is better to use Boris as a stand-alone editor.

I hope that will help you.

Norman

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.