book trailer challenge..

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ladeeda
      Participant

hi all,

hope this is the right place to post this. right now there’s a book trailer challenge going on for sarah langan’s new book THE MISSING, so i figured this is a good place to post it–

here’s the info taken from the myspace pg – http://www.myspace.com/themissingcontest

SUBMIT YOUR TRAILER FOR THE MISSING

Make a 30-second trailer for my new book! Winner of the best video gets an Apple iPhone and be featured here and on my website!

Contest runs 10/1-10/31
      Upload your video to YouTube and post the link here!
      Complex, simple, stylish or spare; doesn’t matter as long it’s creepy…

About THE MISSING:
      In the affluent town of Corpus Christi, Lois Larkin’s boyfriend Ronnie dumps her for her best friend. In her heartbreak, she takes her third grade class on an ill-advised field trip to Bedford. The children discover something buried in the woods, and a sickness that changes people soon spreads…

anyway, thought this was relevant to you video geniuses!

–lauren

ladeeda
      Participant

hey, the first entry is in if you want to check it out.

http://www.myspace.com/themissingcontest

its in the comments

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN