Book released

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

New book on producing and marketing video in a wide open, virtually untouched, video services marketing niche at http://lulu.com/spotlight/Earl

Thanks for the order Art White, Flex Media, Michigan.

I have not finished “They Shoot Funeral, Don’t They” but I will soon because I believe this book will help anyone interested in breaking into or improving their video/montages for funerals. This is an area we want to go into and I can’t find a better resource. I use it like an instructional manual. I highlight and take notes right in the book. The templates are perfect since I didn’t know where to start. AND I feel comfortable asking the author directly when I have a question. Well done, Earl!

Earl,

You nailed it! Great book, “They Shoot Funerals, Don’t They?” I finished the book and I feel like I’m armed and ready to start making Memorial Videos. You are correct. You do have to have a compassion for people to venture into this field. I’m not shy by nature <wink> but this is a field that (before I read your book) I would never have considered. Approaching funeral homes for business would not have been my forte. I think the best section in your book is how to approach these businesses. That’s my biggest hurdle, but I believe I’m ready now. Thanks for the help!

Participant

Congratulations! As a news cameraman I have got to cover the funerals of repatriated soldiers, fallen police officers, accident victims, celebrities and state leaders. It’s such an intricate and sophisticated matter, so I guess whoever wants to jump into this water, should definitely first educate themselves.

Thanks for the book!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best 360 cameras available — 2021

360-degree video is a brand new medium driven by new 360 camera technology. However, its immersive qualities create unique technological challenges.
homicide-bootstrap