Boat Poker Run web promo

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

just made this over the last two evenings for an upcoming event. It was a non paying gig I did for a friend. It will be posted on a boating website/forum and aimed at folks who understand what the event is.I’m still learning and honing my skills, please be gentle…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB_Ku0nprEQ

It works. Looks like fun. But the camera person had a bit of trouble focusing on the boats 🙂 not complaining mind you, just an observation. I am not totally fond of the animated frame and use of elements that don’t always seem to make sense (numbers that flashed along the right-hand-side of the animated frame) but I realize it is something a lot of people do to try and establish some sense of excitement. Based on learning and honing your skills, I’d say you’re headed in a good direction.

Inactive

Thanks Earl, I bought a bunch of digital juice products and am probably getting carried away with them (cause I just want to use the darn things) and understand less is usually better. The boating footage was given to me on dvd. Thanks for your response, Ill keep at it…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap