BlackBookBerry Website

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive

I’m new to this forum, but I’ve been a reader of Videomaker for over a year now. I’ve also been working during the past year with the group of folks that run the http://www.blackbookberry.net website. It includes short webisodes and a virtual company blog. I play one of the actors in the videos and work on the set operating cameras, sound, and lighting. It is always a great experience working with this group of people and the videos keep improving. I am sure all of us involved in this project would enjoy hearing the feedback from those of you who are creating videos yourselves. Please feel free to visit the website and watch some of the videos and read some of the blog entries. If you like what you see, follow us on YouTube and/or Facebook. The videos are also available for download at iTunes.

We have plans to enter this years 48 Hour Film Project in St. Louis, Missouri, too.

Looks like “fun stuff” to me. I subscribed.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The Best Bags and Cases

The best camera bags and cases — 2020

Finding the right camera bag or case for your gear can be challenging, particularly if this is the first bag or case you've ever purchased.
homicide-bootstrap