Bitter Old Man

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

This is an intense drama about racism.

Inactive

1 – I really liked it. The only part where i saw the room forimprovement was when he throws the glass at the wall, and there is the weird 1.5 seconds slow-mo. I think it would look better if you didn’t cut to the glass at all, but just added the shattering sound, and maybe, when the guy falls, get a low angle on the broken pieces of glass with the guy out of focus through the glass…. I dont know if you can picture what i am saying xD

2 – I though the part where jesus shows up and “teleports” was pretty cool πŸ™‚

3 – 5:42, i dont like how his face in centered up… maybe put him on a rule of thirds…

I didnt mean to sound bratty xD but i really liked it πŸ™‚

Luis Maymi LopezLuis Maymi Lopez
      Participant

I like it too and I share it with my Facebook friends. Good work!

Inactive

I liked it too good story

Participant

What really is disturbing is that to some people today, this is exactly their attitude. Sony Boo, the only improvement I could suggest would be a close up of the glass breaking, I know, it is contradictory to what others have said. All in All, great Job.

I really like this, too. The effects used for the afterlife were great and really caught my eye. At the risk of being contradictory to the above, too, I can add that I like the centering of the face at 5:32 (to me, it did seem to fit with the message and that part of the movie). Other than that the only criticism I had was that I had difficulty hearing the son compared to the Bitter Old Man. It shows how difficult audio can be to work with. Overall, I really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing it.

Participant

Unfortunately, I shot this over 10 years ago and recently re-did the effects work. Thanks for all the comments everyone.

The original version and edit is here

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment β€” 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap