Birthday Video

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi,

My name is Max,can some one make the video of random people wishing my friend a happy birthday. Message me back if you are interested, so that i can put up details.

Regards

Max

Share the details here, you might get some people willing to participate. Your initial inquiry is a bit vague.

Participant

What’s your friend’s name?

Inactive

EarlC,Jeffrey Roldan

Thanks for your reply, I understand i am new to the forum, but again i never thought of a better place then this forum for this reason.

I actually need around 100 Clips before my friend`s birthday, 5 to 6 second each wont be problem, just saying ” Happy Birthday (my friends name ) from me and Max”

All the possible help will be really appreciated and do wonders to make my friends day special.

Let me know .

Regards

Max

Inactive

Any one ? please 🙂

Regards
      Max

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap