bet place to buy mini DV tapes

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

hey all

I was wondering if there is is good website to buy the Mini DV tapes for my HDR-HC3? I had seen some on Bhphotovideo.com, but thought they were expensive for the name brands, I really would like to get the Sony ones… let me know if there is a great store to buy them also??? thanks for the help, Jarrod!!!!

Jarrod,

Yeah, B&H was the place to go for mini-dv tape, but they’re moving away from it. You can still get cheap pro tape stock from Adorama.com.

Also, check out Super Media Store.

Participant

thanks everyone for your comments!!!!

Participant

The day Sam’s stopped carryt hem was a sad day. I get mine at Best Buy now. I also reuse where I never did before. Depends on the gig, of course but many of mine are labors of love. Perfect for used tape.

Participant

Not sure if you are a Ebayer, but I purchased this ebay store out. I have purchased several cases from them and they have good prices.

http://stores.ebay.com/SAVVYSTORE?_trksid=p4340.l2563

<h5><span class=”model”></span></h5>

Participant

Beware of buying on eBay – I had a batch of counterfeits a number of years ago that toasted the heads on one of my cameras. I would stick to a reputable and licensed source for tape like the ones mentioned above (B&H, Adorama, CostCo).

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to choose the right computer for video editing: 4 key specs to check

Buying the best workstation for your needs means understanding how the CPU, GPU, RAM and storage options work together to enhance overall performance.
homicide-bootstrap