Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › Consumer Camcorders › best way to save your dvdcam movie
- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by Anonymous.
- February 5, 2010 at 4:42 PM #48525AnonymousInactive
I have a sony dvd camera. what is the best way to save youe movies on my save and keep the quality?
- April 10, 2010 at 7:48 AM #199319AnonymousInactive
You have Dv or Dvd camera?If you have dv movie You can save it on External Hard disk that can save you from fade off colours from the tape.I think or if there is more options on that i dont know.
- April 10, 2010 at 1:29 PM #199320Grinner HesterParticipant
Just put the disc on a shelf.
- April 10, 2010 at 7:01 PM #199321XTR-91Participant
Dump’em all onto a big hardrive if the numbers are big. ‘Capturing’ from a DVD camcorder to a computer or external hardrive should let it all retain the crispness of quality, as a long as it’s not converted/saved to a different format or differentset of video presets.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.