Best way to find an indipendant producer

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I am responsible for finding someone to shoot and produce a commercial for our law firm. I don’t even know where to begin looking.

I have tried various websites with no luck.

Would anyone have a suggestion on where I could go to find someone for our small job. I am located in the Philadelphia, PA area.

Thanks in advance,
      Vince

Participant

Hi,
      Try Video Production Services in the Yellow Pages. Also, if Philly has a thriving public cable access sector, there may be talented/experienced volunteers listing their quals on the (non-virtual) bulletin board back at the studio. Also, check local universities that have filmmaking programs. Local schools can also be a source of acting talent.
      I’ve recently seen some amaziningly professional short films produced by NYU grad school filmmakers. If’n you are able to consider this talent pool, they would be grateful for the work in their extremely competitive environment.
      REGARDS … TOM 8)

Inactive

I am a producer/director and I can help you with your commercial production needs.

Peace,

Felice Philip Verrecchia

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best lenses for video — 2021

Lenses are key to making your favorite camera create the images you envision. These are the best lenses for video available today.
homicide-bootstrap