Best video card(s) for Pinnacle Studio 9?

MarieBoyer's picture

Wondering if someone could recommend the best video card(s) to use with Studio 9? Pinnacle's website says it must be DirectX compatible. (I will have a P4 3 ghz/intel 875 or 915 chipset).
Thanks!

MarieBoyer's picture
Thank you for both your answers.
Can you give me more detail about Studio 9 and problems with motherboard chipsets? Particular compatibility problems? Thanks!

MarieBoyer's picture
I just went to your website. Thanks for your advice. Do you mind advising me on companies you have faith in for computer purchasing? I understand if you do not have the time. But any advice would be welcome!!!!!
p.s. Part of me just wants to go and buy a Gateway or HP off the shelf at Best Buy or online from Newegg. I love the Dell product and price but not the service. I have looked at Monarch Computers, and they look good. I also have a local computer store that I like, but it is mighty expensive. With your experience, do you have any advice on this?

MarieBoyer's picture
Just read your article. Thanks for everything!

I am leaning toward my local computer store. But, what he sells I can buy at Monarch computers on-line for $300 less and with a three-year on-site parts and labor warranty.

Monarch computers has a top-notch rating on resellers.com.

I am going to ponder this one before my next move. Thanks again for your advice and lengthy, thoughtful response!

fuct's picture
i use a dazzle 90 with my studio 9