best software for Sony HDR-HC3

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

other than the obvious Sony vegas software, which is the best video editing Software would you or do use for the HDR-HC3

Participant

I am in the amateur class.  I use AVS4You’s Video Editor.  Easier to use because it is not feature-laden like Vegas.  I use Vegas Movie Studio for my wedding videos.

Do you import your video files with Sony PMB?  AVS4You VE will import just about any format.  Check out their site at http://www.avs4you.com

I have used the trial versions of Magix, Corel, and Cyberlink and still like the AVS4You for the $59.00 which also gets you access to many other tools.

Participant

how about Sony Vegas Pro 8…. any good, or Adobe Premiere CS 5???? which would you choose????

Participant

Is 64bit better that 32 bit??? what is the difference???? my windows is 64 bit but I am running 32bit Video apps, except for Adobe premiere Pro CS5 which is 64bit???? any ideas???? thanks

Jarrod

Participant

The easiest explanation for the differences is that 64bit applications allow for greater use of multiple processing cores and greater RAM.  That can be a major speed boost in working with processor intensive codecs.  Because your camera shoots HDV, that shouldn’t be as much of an issue.

As for choosing software, it is really a matter of which interface you like best.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap