Best software for photo/DVD slideshow

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

What is the best and easiest software for photo DVD slideshows that will let you mix video clips within the show?

Inactive

pretty much any NLE will do… Sony’s Vegas is really nice, some people like Adobe, some like Final Cut Express(mac), there are plenty to choose from.

John

Participant

with sony vegas, can the pictures have movement like sliding and zooming in and out.

Participant

with sony vegas, can the pictures have movement like sliding and zooming in and out.

Yes- It is very easy and you can even do it in 3d using Track Motion if you’d like.

There are also script libraries you can purchase for not too much (Excalibur and Ultimate S) that will automate that process for you.

Check out http://www.animoto.com also http://www.phototomovie.com

Participant

Thanks for your help. Where can i purchase EXcalibur or Ultimate S for Sony Vegas?

Participant

Excalibur: http://www.jetdv.com/excalibur/home.php

Ultimate S: Link is too long to show – Just click here

Participant

I fail to mention that I have sony vegas movie studio 9 pro. Is there any software like to one above that will work with sony vegas movie studio.

Thanks

Participant

I fail to mention that I have sony vegas movie studio 9 pro. Is there any software like to one above that will work with sony vegas movie studio. Thanks

Movie Studio is not the Pro version – Since you mention version 9 it would be the lesser of the two (Pro is only up to version 8 right now). I don’t know if either of those two script libs will work with the Movie Studio version.

I would highly suggest you take a good look at upgrading – Lots of nice features like unlimited video and audio tracks plus many more. Not too much to do the upgrade either…

Participant

I own Movavi Slideshow Creator. I like it, very easy to use.

Participant

Pulp motion is a good start.

Participant

Great help indeed.

Participant

SmartPixel producer has the photo slide show features, if offers different photo slide styles.

Participant

SmartPixel producer has the photo slide show features, if offers different photo slide styles.

Participant

Participant

Participant

Participant

Participant

• Viewing 18 reply threads

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2020

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your...
    homicide-bootstrap