Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › Best of Canon or Panasonic in FCE?
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years, 10 months ago by Anonymous.
- April 24, 2010 at 7:25 AM #47908AnonymousInactive
I want to buy Canon or Panasonic new Camcorder, work in Final Cut Express and looking for best between Canon HV30, HF S20 and HF S200 and Panasonic HDC-TM700.
I live in Croatia and until today, I usually worked with Panasonic NV-GS180 (PV-GS180 in NTSC format).
Seems like new Panasonic HDC-TM700 will be the best solution for me (1200usd), but miniDV Canon camcorder HV30 was my old love…
What do you think?
- April 24, 2010 at 7:49 AM #197102AnonymousInactive
Oooh, I fogot…
Price of HV30 is about 700usd.
- September 11, 2012 at 12:52 PM #203940gldnearsMember
Panasonic HPX-170. Get away from miniDV tape, and avoid AVCHD.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.