Best In Camera Gl2 Settings?

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

So I’ve read a ton of stuff online about the GL2’s sharper neutral image compared to most camcorders, which has bothered the heck out of me since I’ve had it. Anyone have any suggestions on how to clean that problem up? In terms of the CSTM settings? That seems the way to go from what I’ve read.

Participant

In my opinion, you want a neutral image. This will give you more options for color correction/color grading in post.

And I used to have a GL2. It shot very nice images. You just have to make sure you’re shooting with enough light.

Inactive

I’ve definitely had enough light considering a lot of the stuff I’ve shot has been in daylight. Then again, I’m sure it’s user error. Or it could just be that I probably haven’t taken care of the camera correctly, It’s been making squeaky sounds lately when i slowly rewind the tape.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best After Effects and motion graphics template sites – 2021

You have the tools needed to create stunning motion graphics, but do you have the time? If not, using motion graphics templates can be a great way to add polish to a production without blowing your deadline.
homicide-bootstrap