Best how-to book for wedding video start-up

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

After getting laid off from work last year, I got the courage to start shooting wedding videos professionally. I have been shooting videos as a hobby all my life but I never knew how I could generate income with it.

I just found a great reference that coaches you on everything you need to get started in videotaping weddings and other special events. Its available as a Kindle ebook.

http://www.amazon.com/Photography-Videography-Business-Shoestring-ebook/dp/B004OA6EUM/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

I used the book’s sample advertising and advertised in my local Sunday paper and after one month, I got 3 bookings.

Stan Lamke

Inactive

Hi,

Me personally, I would advise not to neglige the works – a basis for every photographer – regarding the composition.

Of course, the wedding videography has its own specifics, but beware of the composition as well during the video sessions ! And the best advice you would find in the books for leaning photography πŸ™‚

Best regards,

Irina

Photographe mariage Luxembourg

Participant

Books have never been the way to get started in video. A camcorder is.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Camera Support Buyer's Guide

The best advanced camera support for video β€” 2021

While the camera will always be at the core of your production setup, using the best camera support is vital in getting smooth cinematic shots.
homicide-bootstrap