BEST FORMAT FOR THE WEB/HD

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi, just wanted to the best video format that I can use to upload my video on the web With good quality.
      Or is it possible to upload the standard video to the web on HD format?
      This sound stupid but I want to know.
      Any help will be much appreciated.

Participant

Ideally you want to convert to flash using the H.264 compression codec, although I have success on my website using Quicktime H.264 files.

Inactive

upload it where? to your own siteor to a video sharing site?

Participant

As Zoobie asks, it all depends on your target- YouTube and Vimeo have their own suggestions for the best looking video on their sites. If you’re hosting it yourself, it all depends on what services you have installed (read is streaming an option).

Participant

to the Video sharing site please. You tube and ….. sorry that I was not specific

Inactive

On most sharing sites, you can now upload the native video straight from your SD or even HD cam (convenient for those who don’t have editors). But for youtube and the like, I’d simply read their ‘handbook’ which shows you how to upload and what works best.

Participant

Here is a link tot he YouTube page that spells out the best settings to use for their site:

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=132460

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio editing software for video editors — 2021

Let's look at the best audio editing software currently on the market, then go over the most important features to consider as you shop.
homicide-bootstrap