Best capture card for low profile/short form factor pc?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Best capture card for low profile/short form factor pc?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi everyone. i’m new to all this so please bear with me.

My parents did something really cool and grabbed me a brand new pc (really stretched their budget to do it too) so i could do some video capturing/editing/authoring for my school and try to get good at it for future careers.
      It’s a P4 2.26 with 256 ram. got power producer gold 2 and it seems to handle the workload pretty good! unfortunately, coz it’s a low profile/ short form factor pc with onboard video card, it came supplied with a USB TV Excel capture box/tv tuner… and it ain’t that great. so my question is- what is the best option for around$150 (all i have spare) for an internal video card that’ll actually FIT in a spare slot on this low profile unit, or a decent external box that won’t screw up with video audio sync, etc?

thanks for any help you can throw my way.

cheers

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap