Benjamin Moore – Outside the Box – $10,000 Video Opportunity

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video Contests & Festivals Benjamin Moore – Outside the Box – $10,000 Video Opportunity

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Benjamin Moore is known for producing the highest quality paints and finishes in the industry but you wont find their products in the big-box storesever. In line with this philosophy, Benjamin Moore is looking for some out of the box creativity and giving you the opportunity to flex your creative muscles to create a truly unique piece of video content. It can be straight live action narrative, sketch comedy, quirky video art, stop-motion animation, music videoanything you want, just keep it in line with Benjamin Moores Out of the Box messaging. The submission deadline is February 14th and 1st place takes home $5,000.

Visit http://www.Tongal.com/OutsidetheBox for all the info you need to participate in this exciting project.

Participant

I tried to go to the link and it told me my browser was not supported. It listed the IE7+ as a supporterd browser, I’m running IE 8.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap