Beginner Filmmakers Wanted to Produce How-To Shorts (Howcast.com)

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Beginner Filmmakers Wanted to Produce How-To Shorts (Howcast.com)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

My name is Heather Menicucci and I’m the Managing Producer of Howcast’s Emerging Filmmakers Program. I thought some of you might be interested in checking it out. I hope I’m posting on the right forum. If not, please let me know.

Here are the basics. Shoot me an email if you have any questions. Thanks!

Howcast Studios is looking for beginner filmmakers to produce stellar how-to shorts for Howcast.com – one of Time Magazine’s 50 Best Websites of 2008.

Up-and-coming filmmakers, students, recent grads and web video makers: produce how-to videos on topics that inspire while experimenting with new production techniques and story-telling devices in the Howcast Emerging Filmmakers Program. Build an impressive reel and gain a following of viewers, as we distribute and promote your videos across the web (on AOL, Yahoo!, Break, etc.) and beyond to TiVo, iTunes, and your mobile phone (including VCast, others coming soon).

Howcast provides you with a short script, signature graphics, pre-recorded voice-over and audio tracks from our growing music library. You provide the vision. Shoot, edit and upload. There’s a small stipend and revenue sharing for every accepted video.

Get creative today. We have hundreds of topics ready. Visit http://www.howcastfilmmakers.com to learn more and apply.

Email me at emergingfilmmakers AT howcast.com with any questions.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best royalty-free music and sound effects sites – 2020

Music and sound effects are a crucial part of any film or video project. Using royalty-free stock music in your next project is one way to cut costs without sacrificing quality.
homicide-bootstrap