Beginner Adobe and video editing looking for feedback

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Beginner Adobe and video editing looking for feedback

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey guys, I’m new to adobe premiere pro and video editing in general. I have a canon hf m31 camcorder and I live in Vegas. I’ve mostly been shooting vegas sites set to music. Check out this video I just made and any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I’d like to learn more about transitions, effects and post production stuff. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

I was trying to have the footage and edits fit the tone of the music. I feel like its decent but I’d like to make more professional looking videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNYUN8Vj1IU

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best lights for video production — 2021

Lighting needs run the gamut, from huge budget productions to small, DIY vloggers, and there’s something for every niche. This article will explain what to think about before buying lights and provide a list of the best video lights currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN