Been Awhile — From Sony to Canon

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello all;

It has been some time since I have posted. Just shot another wedding, and learned that the I had some issues with camera 1 Sony. Had two other sources so all is fine. I had to replace the Sony and I recall that I had asked as many have asked about a good low cost camera.

As it turned out I did indeed find a sale. $300 off a Canon. It was priced at $799.00 I got it for $499. It is this beauty here

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/682488-REG/Canon_4060B001_VIXIA_HF21_Dual_Flash.html

The specs are perfect for a low budget film maker. Has mic input (although mini) has hot shoe, has a manual stick focus, and shoots in 24fps. Has tons of pro features for the poor camera man. Mine will be here soon and I have read most of the manual already and am ready to shoot. Also comes with a full remote control. Built in light, Has the Canon EoS. A really really good deal. I just wanted to share because it ends Saturday.

Here is the frosting

<p id=”sellingPoints” class=”productInfoArea”>
      <h4>Product Highlights</h4>
      <ul class=”disc”>

• 1920 X 1080 HD
    • 64GB Dual Flash Memory
    • SDHC Memory Card Slot
    • 3.89MP Full HD CMOS Sensor
    • Canon 15x HD Video Lens
    • 2.7″ Multi-Angle Widescreen LCD
    • Dynamic SuperRange O.I.S.
    • HDMI Mini
    • Microphone & Headphone Inputs
    • 24p Cinema Mode
    • I will post my first video from it on my YouTube site so you can see the quality

http://www.youtube.com/user/TasanaStudio?feature=mhum

TK

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap