Become a travel videographer and film holidays and resorts

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Become a travel videographer and film holidays and resorts

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I am in the process of building a network of people creating videos for the tourism industry, so they can finance their passion for film and travel. I’m also hoping as more people do this it will eventually become the standard for tourism companies in the same way websites have become the norm, and that means income for people like us, who love travel and film.

That’s why I wrote a manual so people can become familiar with tourism marketing and producing effective promotional holiday videos that sell more holidays, and all of the elements and the structure of promo videos.

After reading the manual you may then want to create a couple of videos using local operators and accommodations and once you have a couple of sample videos and a showreel for tourism we may then list you on our database for tourism companies and will endeavor to send some work your way or you can start contacting tourism companies yourself as I have also included a section on how to sell to companies and a list of contacts for interested companies.

Please have a look at http://www.filmingholidays.com for more information and let me know what your thoughts are.

thanks

tom

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap