Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › Consumer Camcorders › Battery packs for prosumer camcorders
- May 11, 2010 at 11:07 PM #45948
- May 12, 2010 at 11:14 PM #190005
OK, thanks for the advice.
Would you trust the inexpensive replacement batteries, like the Flashpoint that replaces the Canon FBP-819 Lithium-Ion. At $15, at web-based camera equipment vendors, it looks almost too good to be true.
- May 13, 2010 at 12:12 PM #190006AnonymousInactive
Just as a rule of thumb…. if it sounds too good to be true, it most likely is. There are tons of websites that advertise shockingly low prices for items and when you go to them, they pull bait and switches or take your money and you never recieve what you wanted. Buyer beware.
- May 14, 2010 at 12:08 AM #190007
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.