Basler Aviator 1000-120kc’s and 10meter Camera Link Cables

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Classifieds Basler Aviator 1000-120kc’s and 10meter Camera Link Cables

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by AvatarAnonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Aviators

Basler Aviator 1000-120KC’s bought brand new from an authorized Basler dealer. They have less than six hours total of use. Videos in eBay auction description shot with actual cameras.

-Camera Link compatible interface
      -Progressive scan readout
      -Global shutter technology
      -Equipped with Kodaks state-of-the-art CCD sensors
      -Excellent imaging results in regards to linearity, dynamic range, and noise level
      -1 MP resolution at 120 fps

Retail value is $3,294.00 asking $2,900.00

Free shipping to Continental US. Additional shipping and customs charges may apply for international. Feel free to contact me with any questions. I don’t have to sell these through eBay, I’m just linking to the auctions because they are more detailed.

Camera #1

Camera #2

Camera Link Cables

10meter, male-to-male, HiFlex Camera Link cable. New condition, barely used and comes with connector caps. This is the more expensive HiFlex type cable for dynamic motion and tighter bend radius than standard CL cables, hence the higher price. 85MHz bandwidth.

Paid $150 new asking $125

Cable #1

Cable #2

Free shipping. Continental US only.

Inactive

Cameras and cables have moved.

Camera 1

Camera 2

Cable 1

Cable 2

Inactive

5/30/2010

Cameras and Cables have moved.

Camera 1

Camera 2

Cable 1

Cable 2

• Viewing 2 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap